We will select a suitable jurisdiction for your business, taking into account the specifics of the business and legislation, as well as help you choose the appropriate organizational and legal form for your company.
Each jurisdiction has its own nuances and features, not knowing which will inevitably lead to the loss of your money. We will help you avoid this.
In some jurisdictions, it is possible to conduct business without a personal presence, while in others it is necessary to have an office and a resident founder. Having extensive contacts and extensive experience, we will help you find a resident where it is required, we will help you find an official address for your company, so that in the event of verification by the authorities of the relevant jurisdiction, your activity is crystal legal.
Among other matters we have business and mutually beneficial relationships with a large number of leading international banks, in which our clients can always count on the best service: whether it is opening a current account or obtaining a loan for your business.
What we can do for you:
1. Develop a plan for organizing and running your business.
2. Choose a suitable jurisdiction for you, advise on the taxation item in the chosen jurisdiction.
3. Choose the organizational and legal form that suits you.
4. Register a company, open a bank account, find residents and legal addresses if necessary.
5. Help to pass any test by regulatory authorities in the chosen jurisdiction.
6. Take your business for subscription services and support.